What is Happiness?
Happiness & Sorrows are nothing but “effects” of your past action. So, life is “cause & effect”. there is no god. god is nothing but simply upholding good qualities, so a human can become a god.
There has been great wars, pains and sorrows in the past and it will be in future. However, there was no god who came down to earth to rescue you. One time India’s great warrior Ashoka, also couldn’t find happiness in winning all small states.
Siddhartha Buddha after attaining enlightenment, he just enjoyed 2 weeks in that state blissfully. But it was also temporarily. He found “true happiness” only in helping people to liberate like him.
Buddha attained Nirvana through meditation. His very last words were,
“Behold, O monks, this is my last advice to you. All component things in the world are changeable. They are not lasting. Work diligently for your own salvation.”
Our hungry soul is looking for a high positioned job, abundant money, a few owned car, a flamboyant house and we believe, i’d be very happy in this life. But have you ever seen such people happy? in fact, I do not own worldly neither of all above. But still my hungry soul is in search of something different.
No doubt, in a soliloquy, a person always is always in search of unsurpassed heavenly happiness, the ultimate purpose & meaning of life existence. Our hungry soul is like a thirsty deer’s mirage illusion of water, while running far distances in vast desert.
In search we entangled ourselves into swinging back and forth between both high and low lives that reverberated with high and lows feelings as our hungry soul is looking for a bodily and mental resting place, even though we know, “There’s no such place actually to rest, we need to keep moving”. But where and how far? I need to make a decision and find a Resting house for my hungry soul.
i had glanced at dogmatic, conflicting religious books, educated formally, saw few mystical & magical powers. i needed something that pervades my simple hungry soul with a real happiness. A simple person spends most of his life in making a life to survive for food, education, house and few momentary amenities surrounding to display flamboyantly. Everyone’s soul actually needs a Resting place in midst of densely populated society and hungry fulfilling desires. In such an intermediary and transient playful mind, I’ve found an answer how we, human need to live a life by understanding basic rules of happiness as follows.
- Life is a Mirror and Third Law of Newton’s Law: Since happiness is our goal, so, no matter what i will not be a greedy, anger, anomaly, hatred or at least no increase them for now; & learn to forgive, care and love. Love & care nurtures. Everybody needs a space, so i will respect others’ soul, interest, thoughts, capacity. All my actions will have an unconditional Love. Be the first to apologize. When you act or pray, do with 100% determination.
- Circle of Love: Encompass yourself with positive forces (good books, movies, friends) that inspires, aspires my soul.
- Today and Now: Yesterday is gone, i’m a new person today and i’ll be better tomorrow.
- Every individual’s action is a reflection of a society structure. so i will make a positive vibe reflection in society of kindness, empathy and forgiving nature as an individual effort.
- Intellect solves Problems;
Knowledge expands Horizon;
Experience gives you a realization;
Forgiveness Heals & cleanse Soul;
Faith gives you a Strength
Trust gives you a Bonding;
Patience teaches to remain Strong;
Hope gives you a Second Life of chance.
Every new Second of minutes is to change Mistakes.
- If my actions, thoughts hamper any other living or dead soul, i will be unhappy. The first victim of my actions originated first from my thought processes. But i want to be a Happy and Share my Happiness to others.
Until i find a satisfaction to my hungry soul, i will keep blogging. what do your hungry soul is looking?